When do you know your computer is infected?
Does your computer have one of the following issues:
1. Slow overall performance?
2. Internet Explorer errors or lockups?
3. Excessive “pop-up” advertisements?
4. Home page has changed?
5. Email or Internet access a lot slower… etc?
6. You can’t open folders or documents anymore?
7. You have just added some more RAM and still slow?
8. Outlook doesn’t work?
9. Unwanted websites pop-up on your screen?
Then it’s possible that your computer is infected with a virus or it has been invaded with spyware and adware. Best advice is to immediately turn off your computer and call our computer service company: 954-934-5342 Broward Service Center or 561-235-2394 Boca Raton Service Center covering Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Weston, Parkland, Delray, Deerfield.
Onsite Computer Repair Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308 Phone: (954) 934-5342